10 Effective Home Remedies For Dengue Fever You Must Try:- Dengue fever is spread through the bite of the AEDES MOSQUITO. Dengue mosquitoes bite during the day and these mosquitoes breed in open and stagnant water. During dengue, there is severe pain in the joints and head. If the symptoms of dengue fever are detected early, then this disease can be avoided.
So let’s know some home remedies to avoid dengue:
FENUGREEK LEAVES IS A HOME REMEDY TO AVOID DENGUE:-
- Fenugreek leaves are known to reduce fever and act as a mild sedative to reduce pain and promote more restful sleep.
- It is a popular home remedy for dengue fever symptoms in many places around the world.
NEEM LEAVES ARE WAYS TO PREVENT DENGUE:-
- Neem leaves are commonly used for various ailments and dengue fever is no exception.
- Drinking neem leaves and its extracts increases the number of both blood platelets and white blood cells.
- Properly ground neem leaves can improve the immune system and restore your strength much faster than many other home remedies.
HOMEMADE DENGUE RECIPE PAPAYA LEAVES:-
- Papaya leaves are widely known as a natural cure for dengue fever.
- The complex mix of nutrients and organic compounds in papaya can increase your platelet count.
- With the help of vitamin C present in papaya, papaya helps to stimulate the immune system and antioxidants reduce oxidative stress and eliminate excess toxins in the blood. Extract the juice by crushing its leaves and then filter it with a cloth to drink pure juice.
TAKE MEASURES TO AVOID DENGUE FEVER WITH ORANGE JUICE:-
- The combination of antioxidants and vitamin C present in orange juice is considered ideal for treating the secondary symptoms of dengue fever and destroying the virus.
- Orange juice helps in boosting the antibodies of the immune system and flushes out toxins.
- It stimulates cellular repair due to the important role of vitamin C in the formation of collagen.
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER TO AVOID DENGUE FEVER:-
- Two common dengue symptoms are headache and muscle spasms that are aggravated by dehydration.
- So to keep the body hydrated, drink as much water as possible. Apart from this, water will help in removing more toxic elements from the body.
- Coconut water is also drunk a lot in dengue fever for strength and quick recovery from fever.
AVOID DENGUE WITH THE USE OF BASIL LEAVES:-
- Chewing on basil leaves may not taste delicious, but it is known to be an important immunity-boosting technique and has long been recommended in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of dengue fever.
- Basil oil also has natural insecticidal properties.
- Boiling basil leaves and 2 grams black pepper in water and drinking it is also very beneficial, it increases the immune system in dengue.
GOLDENSEAL IS THE INDIGENOUS REMEDY FOR DENGUE:-
- Although many herbal or natural remedies are not directly approved or proven through research, homeopathic practitioners praise goldenseal for its ability to quickly relieve symptoms of dengue fever and eliminate the virus from the body.
- Goldenseal not only helps in reducing fever, chills, headache, nausea and vomiting, but its natural antiviral ability can essentially treat dengue fever.
- It acts like papaya leaves.
- You can use it in the same way.
- You grind its leaves and extract the juice and consume it.
Although most cases of dengue fever are not fatal, the fever can progress rapidly to more severe stages if the initial symptoms are not treated and preventive measures are not taken.
HOME REMEDY FOR DENGUE IS BARLEY GRASS :-
- Barley grass has the unique ability to significantly increase the body’s blood platelet count by stimulating the production of blood cells.
- Because the number of blood platelets decreases greatly during dengue fever, it is a very useful home remedy.
- You can drink tea made from barley or eat barley grass directly and see a rapid increase in platelet count.
TAKE PANACEA FOR DENGUE WITH GILOY:-
- Giloy is a very important herb in Ayurveda.
- It helps maintain metabolic rate, strengthens the immune system and protects your body against infections.
- In dengue fever, you can boil its stem and use it as a herbal drink.
- You can also add some basil leaves to this drink.
NOTE:- Try these home remedies and understand that they are not a formal “cure”. Be sure to check with your doctor if you see the severity of your symptoms.
You Can Also Visit On My YouTube Channel: Fitness With Nikita
- 5 Yoga Poses to Help Relief Menstrual (Periods) Pain
- Sarvangasana Shoulder Stand Pose
- 5 Yoga Asanas For Navel Displacement
- What is Padangusthasana and its Benefits,
- Yoga Asanas to Increase Concentration and Memory Power
- (Uttanasana Yoga in Hindi), Type of Food In Hindi
- Stretch Your Body Before Going To Sleep For A Good Sleep
- Top 10 Twisting Yoga Poses For All 3 Stages | Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Best Tips To Be Happy
- How to do Locust Pose (Shalabhasana)
- Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat Fast
- Top 5 Most Effective Yoga Poses to Increase Height
- How to do Anulom-Vilom Pranayama
- 9 Yoga Poses for Keeping Your Cool This Summer
- YOGA POSES FOR HEALTHY HAIR | Yoga For Hair
Watch Best Hollywood Movies, Bollywood Movies, and Web Series in Full HD FREE.