5 Yoga Asanas For Navel Displacement Treatment 2021 :The navel is the main place of human body, it provides health to the body.
According to the opinion of Ayurvedacharyas, if the navel chakra is removed from its focal point, then the diseases caused by it can occur in the body. Therefore, it is very important for the navel to remain in its place for the body to be fully healthy.
Major causes of navel removal
Many people are always worried about the omission or deletion of the umbilical cycle or many people do not know that their umbilical cycle is disorganized and they are worried about diseases caused by them throughout their life, there can be many reasons for the removal of the navel. Such as
- Suddenly lifting a weighty object, worsening of the legs while walking, jumping, running, running, getting upright suddenly at bedtime, lifting more weight with one hand, stopping the movements of feces and urine, abdominal area.
- By forcefully rubbing without information, due to a chronic abdominal disease, curbing hunger and thirst, uncertainty in sleeping and getting up, mental disorders such as fear, excess anxiety, excess of anger.
Disease Arise Or Affecting The Navel Remove
If the navel (umbilical cord) is removed from its place, many types of symptoms and diseases begin to appear-
- Constipation occurs, stools are passed or there is very little bowel movement or frequent stools come out in small quantities, do not stick in the intestines.
- Due to which the chances of air-disorder are more pronounced.
- Eye disorders, hair loss or untimely white discharge, thinness, sickness, bad smell from the mouth, blood disorders and heart disorders, etc.
Navel Healer Yogasan
The following asanas are considered more useful and beneficial for correcting the navel chakra such as
Suptavajrasana, Paschimottanasana, Naukasana, Uttanpadasana, Padangusthanasasparshasana etc.
First apply Vajrasana. Then slowly lean backward with the help of elbows and lie on the ground. Now raise the back part a little and give weight to the head while bending the neck. Place the hands either on the chest or on the thighs. Do this posture as much as you can.
Sitting on the ground, feet forward. Breathe out, now with the fingers of both hands facing the front, try to toe both toes. Keep your feet stretched. Do not allow the putts to rise. Now slowly make the head touch with the amputations. After practice, the back does not remain raised but becomes flat. Practice respectively, do not be hasty. Inhalation while coming to the previous position.’
Lie on your back. Keep the hands parallel too. Take a breath. Slowly raise both hands, torso, and head together from the ground. Keep in mind that the head and feet stay at about the same height. Stay for as long as you can in this state. This asana called Purna 1, Naukasana. Do the same sequence 5-6 times.
Lie on your back. Keep both hands on the sides of the thighs. Keep the palms facing down. While filling the breath raise the legs up to 30 degree. Both the legs are connected together. The claws are facing towards the front. Stop in this position as per your ability and keep a slight pressure on the feet. Stop some of the noise and come back to the first position.
Lie down on the waist and do padangushtanaspashasan. For this, lying on the left leg, bend the knee from the knee, grab the foot with hands and pull the foot to the mouth. Lift your head and try to touch the toe through the nose. Like a small child puts his toe in the mouth. Stop in this posture for a while and then do the same with the other legs, then do the same exercise with both legs.
According to Ayurveda:-
In Ayurveda, many types of herbs are also used to cure the navel cycle. – Consult a doctor of Ayurveda.
- In the morning, on an empty stomach, mix about ten grams of fennel and so on, and chew it daily (until it becomes healthy) and eat it well. The navel comes in its place.
- Tying leaves of Nirgundi on the stomach provides relief.
- Applying castor oil to the cooked leaves of Aak, roast it in a fire and compress the hot stomach and tie it on the stomach. By this, the navel chakra has erased all types of inflammation inside the stomach.
- For diarrhea, filling banyan milk in the navel is beneficial for children’s diarrhea.
- Cut two pieces from the center of the tomato and remove the seed part. Devons and roasted icing in it. By sucking, the navel chakra comes in its place.
- Make a boil of the marrow of Bahade fruit and drink it for 1-1 hours, then the navel chakra and diarrhea are cured.The importance of the navel is depicted in our Vedas and Puranas and in ancient texts. Today, due to a lack of complete information in this context, we are not able to get our treatment in an unintentional way and get bogged down with many types of diseases. Therefore, if we concentrate our attention on this site, we will get better benefits.
You Can Also Visit On My YouTube Channel: Fitness With Nikita
- 5 Yoga Poses to Help Relief Menstrual (Periods) Pain
- Sarvangasana Shoulder Stand Pose
- 5 Yoga Asanas For Navel Displacement
- What is Padangusthasana and its Benefits,
- Yoga Asanas to Increase Concentration and Memory Power
- (Uttanasana Yoga in Hindi), Type of Food In Hindi
- Stretch Your Body Before Going To Sleep For A Good Sleep
- Top 10 Twisting Yoga Poses For All 3 Stages | Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Best Tips To Be Happy
- How to do Locust Pose (Shalabhasana)
- Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat Fast
- Top 5 Most Effective Yoga Poses to Increase Height
- How to do Anulom-Vilom Pranayama