How Much Water to Drink to Lose Weight in 3 Days
44% WEIGHT LOSS IN 3 MONTHS BY DRINKING ENOUGH WATER
- According to a study, if you drink enough water every day, then you lose weight faster.
- In this study done on 1200 people, 44% weight loss was found in those who drank enough water in 3 months.
- Actually, water increases the amount of thermogenesis in the body, which helps in keeping the digestive system fit.
- Not only this, it also does not allow fat to accumulate in the body.
HOW DOES WATER REDUCE WEIGHT?
- The metabolism of the body is also good by drinking enough water, due to which your digestion continues in the right way.
- Also, it does not store fat in your body, so if you want to lose weight by drinking water, then drink more and more water.
- Drinking less water spoils your digestion and causes many health problems.
- Water is very important for our better health but water helps in reducing weight in 2 ways.
- First- It increases the amount of energy or calories the body burns.
- Second- By drinking water, you can keep yourself away from the habit of overeating.
- Drinking less water reduces the ability to burn fat.
DRINK WATER BEFORE EATING
- Drinking water before a meal makes you feel full, which makes you consume less food.
- It also helps in reducing weight. It is generally said that 2 liters of water should be drunk daily.
- But according to research, for some people, this number can be even 5 liters per day.
- It depends on your fitness level, body type, and your routine.
INCREASES LIPOLYSIS AND THERMOGENESIS
- Water accelerates the process of lipolysis. Lipolysis is a metabolic process through which lipid triglycerides are hydrolyzed into glycerol and fatty acids.
- Consuming such food, in which water is high, the body mass index (BMI) decreases.
- BMI determines the status of underweight, overweight, or obese individuals.
- Water increases the amount of thermogenesis in the body.
- Thermogenesis is a process that helps burn calories.
WATER INCLUDED IN LOW-CALORIE DIET
- Water is naturally calorie-free, so it is commonly included in low-calorie diets.
- Drinking water before meals reduces appetite in middle-aged and older people, resulting in reduced calorie intake and weight loss.
- Drinking water before meals daily reduces appetite and can lead to a weight loss of 2 kg in a period of 12 weeks.
- Therefore, if you are thinking of weight loss, then drink water 20 to 30 minutes before eating.
- Consuming water before breakfast reduces calorie consumption during meals by 13%.
WHAT IS THE RIGHT WAY TO DRINK WATER
- According to Ayurveda, the right way to drink water is to sit and drink water.
- If you drink water while standing, then the water rapidly goes to the lower part of the stomach.
- By drinking water while standing, these nutrients are not available to the body in sufficient quantity.
- At the same time, instead of drinking water once in a row, sip-sip should be drunk slowly.
- The reason for this is that when we drink water, our saliva also mixes with the water and goes inside.
- Drinking water slowly helps to strengthen the digestive system.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING ENOUGH WATER
- You are saved from many diseases
- Water helps in reducing toxicity in the body
- Adequate water intake helps reduce stress
- Water helps improve mood by improving brain function
- Water helps keep the skin healthy
- Consuming more water along with a fiber diet helps in improving bowel movements
Is it better to drink or sip water?
Does sipping water help you lose weight?
Is drinking water sip by sip benefits?
How many sips of water should I drink to lose weight?