Home Drinks How Much Water to Drink to Lose Weight in 3 Days
How Much Water to Drink to Lose Weight in 3 Days
44% WEIGHT LOSS IN 3 MONTHS BY DRINKING ENOUGH WATER
- According to a study, if you drink enough water every day, then you lose weight faster.
- In this study done on 1200 people, 44% weight loss was found in those who drank enough water in 3 months.
- Actually, water increases the amount of thermogenesis in the body, which helps in keeping the digestive system fit.
- Not only this, it also does not allow fat to accumulate in the body.
HOW DOES WATER REDUCE WEIGHT?
- The metabolism of the body is also good by drinking enough water, due to which your digestion continues in the right way.
- Also, it does not store fat in your body, so if you want to lose weight by drinking water, then drink more and more water.
- Drinking less water spoils your digestion and causes many health problems.
- Water is very important for our better health but water helps in reducing weight in 2 ways.
- First- It increases the amount of energy or calories the body burns.
- Second- By drinking water, you can keep yourself away from the habit of overeating.
- Drinking less water reduces the ability to burn fat.
DRINK WATER BEFORE EATING
- Drinking water before a meal makes you feel full, which makes you consume less food.
- It also helps in reducing weight. It is generally said that 2 liters of water should be drunk daily.
- But according to research, for some people, this number can be even 5 liters per day.
- It depends on your fitness level, body type, and your routine.
INCREASES LIPOLYSIS AND THERMOGENESIS
- Water accelerates the process of lipolysis. Lipolysis is a metabolic process through which lipid triglycerides are hydrolyzed into glycerol and fatty acids.
- Consuming such food, in which water is high, the body mass index (BMI) decreases.
- BMI determines the status of underweight, overweight, or obese individuals.
- Water increases the amount of thermogenesis in the body.
- Thermogenesis is a process that helps burn calories.
WATER INCLUDED IN LOW-CALORIE DIET
- Water is naturally calorie-free, so it is commonly included in low-calorie diets.
- Drinking water before meals reduces appetite in middle-aged and older people, resulting in reduced calorie intake and weight loss.
- Drinking water before meals daily reduces appetite and can lead to a weight loss of 2 kg in a period of 12 weeks.
- Therefore, if you are thinking of weight loss, then drink water 20 to 30 minutes before eating.
- Consuming water before breakfast reduces calorie consumption during meals by 13%.
WHAT IS THE RIGHT WAY TO DRINK WATER
- According to Ayurveda, the right way to drink water is to sit and drink water.
- If you drink water while standing, then the water rapidly goes to the lower part of the stomach.
- By drinking water while standing, these nutrients are not available to the body in sufficient quantity.
- At the same time, instead of drinking water once in a row, sip-sip should be drunk slowly.
- The reason for this is that when we drink water, our saliva also mixes with the water and goes inside.
- Drinking water slowly helps to strengthen the digestive system.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING ENOUGH WATER
- You are saved from many diseases
- Water helps in reducing toxicity in the body
- Adequate water intake helps reduce stress
- Water helps improve mood by improving brain function
- Water helps keep the skin healthy
- Consuming more water along with a fiber diet helps in improving bowel movements