How to do Raised Hand Spine Pose (Utthita Hasta Merudanda Asana) In Yoga?
Raised Hand Spine Pose (Utthita Hasta Merudanda Asana) is derived from the Sanskrit word. A spinal cord means spine.
Other Name: Balancing Bear Pose or Spinal Column Pose.
It requires flexibility and balance. In this posture, the person appears like a child.
Method of Raised Hand Spine Pose Step-by-Step Instructions
- First of all sit on your mat, then legs straight in front.
- Keep the spine straight and place the hands on the thighs of the feet.
- Now bend the legs slightly with the knees so that the hands can catch the toe.
- Keeping the spine straight, raise the legs upward while straightening the legs.
- Lift so much that both hands are aligned parallel to the floor.
- Keep deep breathing while staying in this yoga.
- Maintain balance by converging the vision to a point.
- Try to stay for 15-20 seconds then come back to the previous position.
Benefits of Raised Hand Spine Pose
- This asana makes the liver and abdominal organs functional.
- Helps in removing germs from the intestines. Activates the intestines and provides strength to the organs.
- Increases concentration and balance power.
- It is very beneficial in strengthening all the muscles.
- Those who work by sitting in a chair for a long time, which causes pain in the back muscles, as a result, they go weak.
- This is the best posture to strengthen it.
- Strengthens the spinal cord, is flexible.
- Relieves constipation.
- So yoga balances and strengthens the lower back and makes the hip stable.
- Prolongs the muscles of the probe, but the pitta men are in the end considered to be a very good yoga for increasing solubility.
Precautions While Doing Raised Hand Spine Pose
- Do not do it if there is a pain in the wrist or lower back.
- Do it according to capacity.
- Those with high BP, do not even have heart patients.
- Slip is prohibited in disk and sciatica.
You Can Also Visit On My YouTube Channel: Fitness With Nikita
- 5 Yoga Poses to Help Relief Menstrual (Periods) Pain
- Sarvangasana Shoulder Stand Pose
- 5 Yoga Asanas For Navel Displacement
- What is Padangusthasana and its Benefits,
- Yoga Asanas to Increase Concentration and Memory Power
- (Uttanasana Yoga in Hindi), Type of Food In Hindi
- Stretch Your Body Before Going To Sleep For A Good Sleep
- Top 10 Twisting Yoga Poses For All 3 Stages | Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Best Tips To Be Happy
- How to do Locust Pose (Shalabhasana)
- Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat Fast
- Top 5 Most Effective Yoga Poses to Increase Height
- How to do Anulom-Vilom Pranayama
Watch Best Hollywood Movies, Bollywood Movies, and Web Series in Full HD FREE.
Great tips I hope people will be like it.It’s very helpful.
Much appreciated! thanks for share such a valuable information