Top 10 Full Body Weight Loss Exercises at Home | Fat Burning Exercise | Weight Loss Exercise
Top 10 Full Body Weight Loss Exercises at Home | Fat Burning Exercise | Weight Loss Exercise:- Most of the people today are struggling with the problem of obesity due to poor diet style and routine. This obesity causes many serious diseases in the future. Every person thinks about reducing this obesity, but despite millions of efforts, he is not able to reduce the weight. Actually, control of diet has been considered necessary to reduce obesity, which is possible only to an extent. At the same time, it is not possible for everyone to spend hours in the gym for exercise. That is why in this article of Stylecrase, we are telling some selected weight loss exercises, which can be easily done at home. Keep in mind that along with regular exercise, it is also important to consume a balanced diet.
Let us now talk about all those weight loss exercises, which can be done easily.
- Walking is the easiest of the weight loss exercises.
- According to experts, walking can prove to be the best option for people who want to lose weight.
- For this, a short walk can be done in the vicinity of the house. One can even walk on the roof of the house with brisk steps for about 30 minutes.
- By doing this the body’s calories will decrease and can help in controlling weight.
- According to experts, a person can generally reduce up to 371 calories in an hour by walking briskly.
- If someone is trying to lose weight for the first time, then for the first few days only walking process should be adopted, which has been mentioned above in the article.
- After a few days, when the practice of walking is done, then the activity of running (running/jogg ing) can be adopted. It is said that running can also prove to be a great option in weight loss exercises.
- The process of running has a massive impact on the entire body and can help with weight loss by rapidly reducing calories.
- According to statistics, a normal half-hour run can reduce up to 295 calories.
- The process of cycling is also a great option in exercise for weight loss.
- Cycling is such an activity, in which there is not even the slightest realization that some hard work is being done for the purpose of losing weight.
- That is why it is counted among moderate physical activities. It is said that about 145 calories can be reduced by cycling for 30 minutes.
- For this reason it can be said that regular cycling can help in controlling weight .
- Nothing can be better than swimming to lose weight.
- Swimming in itself is a vigorous exercise that affects all areas from head to toe, and 30 minutes of swimming can help burn about 255 calories.
- In such a situation, it would not be wrong to say that increasing weight through swimming can not only be controlled, but can also be reduced to some extent.
- For this reason, it can be assumed that adding swimming to exercise can prove beneficial to reduce obesity.
- Regular practice of this process proves to be helpful in strengthening all the muscles of the body as well as reducing calories, which can help in weight loss.
- Plank is an action in which an attempt is made to stop the body for a few minutes, almost in the position of push ups.
- This is because the study done in this regard has found that the practice of plank can give beneficial results in weight loss.
- For this reason, it can be said that the practice of plank can prove beneficial in exercise for weight loss.
How to do:
- First of all, lie down on yoga mat on the ground and get into a push-up position.
- Now bend your hands at the elbows and close them to the ground in such a way that the weight of the upper part of the body remains on the hands.
- Also, the weight of the lower part of the body should be on the toes of the feet.
- In this position, the entire weight of the body will be on the palms and toes of the feet.
- After coming in this position, it has to be ensured that the waist and neck remain in a straight line.
- Now try to remain in this state for 4 to 5 minutes.
- After practicing for a few days, the time of this exercise can also be increased according to the capacity and desire.
- As mentioned earlier in the article, intense impulse exercises help in reducing the calories present in the body rapidly.
- Jumping jacks can also be included in the exercise to reduce obesity.
- In such a situation, jumping jacks, which is a fast impulse exercise and is considered beneficial for heart health, can also be considered helpful in reducing weight.
How to do:
- First of all, stand in the posture of caution.
- Now, while bouncing the body slightly off the ground, spread both the legs as much as possible and while coming down, keep the feet on the ground.
- Keep in mind that with the spread of the legs, you raise both your hands upwards.
- Now bounce back and come back to the starting position.
- Try to do this process for about 10 to 15 minutes in the initial time.
- Later this exercise can be increased to 30 minutes.
- The process of jumping rope can also be adopted as an exercise for weight loss. Jumping rope is a vigorous exercise that is included in aerobics.
- By doing this exercise for 30 minutes, about 240 calories can be reduced. As mentioned above in the article, weight can be reduced by reducing calories.
- For this reason it can be assumed that jumping rope may prove to be a better option in an effort to lose weight .
How to do:
- Take the jump rope in your hand and stand in a careful posture.
- In this position, keep your thigh muscles tight and try to keep the knees straight.
- Now take the rope behind your head and jerking the rope with the help of both your hands, throw it forward and bounce your body slightly above the ground.
- While jumping, you have to focus on the fact that the rope goes from under your feet and goes backwards.
- Try to do this process continuously for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- After the practice is done, its time limit can be gradually increased.
- Along with strengthening the muscles, push-ups have also been considered beneficial for heart health and obesity problems .
- For this reason it can be said that regular practice of this process can give positive results in the effort to lose weight.
- Push-ups can also be included in the exercise for weight loss.
How to do:
- First of all, get into a push-up position by laying a yoga mat.
- Keep in mind that in this position both your palms should be parallel to the chest and straight.
- Also, with the help of the toes of the feet, the back part of the body should be raised above the ground.
- You should also make sure that the entire weight of the body remains on your palms and toes.
- Now while emphasizing on both your hands, slowly lift the front part of the body upwards from the ground.
- While doing this, your waist and neck should remain in a straight line.
- After staying in this position for a few seconds, you bring back the next part of the body to the bottom.
- Repeat this process for about 10 to 15 times and after some rest repeat this process again in two intervals.
- The name of the squat jump is also included in the intense impulse exercise done to lose weight.
- Its regular practice not only helps in controlling the body weight by reducing the extra calories present in the body, but also shows positive results in reducing body weight.
- For this reason, it can be assumed that the problem of obesity can be relieved to a great extent by including squat jump in the exercise to reduce obesity.
How to do:
- First of all, stand straight on the ground.
- Now increase the distance between your legs a little.
- Keep in mind that spread both the legs as much as can remain in the state of relaxation.
- Now bend the knees slightly and bring the hips down a little in a sitting posture.
- Keep in mind that while doing this, the weight should come on the thighs and the chest should remain tight in front.
- Now while emphasizing on the feet, jump slightly off the ground and then come back to the starting position.
- While setting the feet back on the ground, the emphasis of the body should not come on the knees, but on the muscles of the thighs.
- For this, the knees have to be kept bent and as soon as the toes touch the ground, the hips will have to be brought down slowly in the sitting posture.
- Repeat this process for about 10 to 15 times and then take a rest for a few minutes and complete this process in two intervals like this.
- Many yogasanas are also considered beneficial as an exercise to reduce obesity.
- Regular practice of yoga can be done both at home or outside the house.
- Also, you do not have to spend much time to practice yoga. It has also been proved in a research done in this regard that yoga can prove to be helpful in reducing weight.
- There are many easy yoga poses to lose weight that can be practiced.
- For the time being, here we are telling about Kapalbhati for weight loss.
How to do Kapalbhati (Breath of Fire):
- First of all, sit in Sukhasana by laying a yoga mat.
- Now close both the eyes and come to the state of rest.
- First take a long deep breath and release it slowly.
- After this, keeping the mouth closed, exhale through the nose. While doing this, the stomach should go inwards.
- Also, in this process, focus only on exhaling.
- The process of breathing will happen automatically after exhaling.
- Repeat this process for about 10 to 15 minutes in the initial exercise.
- Then after taking a short break, repeat this process again in five to ten rounds as much as you can according to your ability.
- After the practice is done, its time can also be increased.
With the help of this article, you must have come to know about those easy exercises, which can prove to be helpful in reducing weight. So what is the delay, from today onwards, choose one of the suggested obesity reduction exercises in the article and bring it into regular practice and take your first step towards the process of weight loss. In the article, we have also explained in detail how to do exercises for weight loss, which will help you to exercise properly. Along with this, you will also be able to take proper advantage of all the exercises mentioned. Not only this, you also have to keep in mind that exercise is not just a substitute for weight loss. Along with this, control over eating and drinking and medical advice is also necessary.
You Can Also Visit On My YouTube Channel: Fitness With Nikita
- 5 Yoga Poses to Help Relief Menstrual (Periods) Pain
- Sarvangasana Shoulder Stand Pose
- 5 Yoga Asanas For Navel Displacement
- What is Padangusthasana and its Benefits,
- Yoga Asanas to Increase Concentration and Memory Power
- (Uttanasana Yoga in Hindi), Type of Food In Hindi
- Stretch Your Body Before Going To Sleep For A Good Sleep
- Top 10 Twisting Yoga Poses For All 3 Stages | Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Best Tips To Be Happy
- How to do Locust Pose (Shalabhasana)
- Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat Fast
- Top 5 Most Effective Yoga Poses to Increase Height
- How to do Anulom-Vilom Pranayama
- 9 Yoga Poses for Keeping Your Cool This Summer
- YOGA POSES FOR HEALTHY HAIR | Yoga For Hair
21 DAYS BODY TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE
FOR FREE REGISTRATION CLICK BELOW ON THE LINK