Top 5 Yoga Asana For Relief Lower Back Pain | Yoga Poses For Lower Back Pain: Nowadays the problem of back pain is very common and increasing. This problem can happen to anyone at any age. The main reason behind this is muscle tension and joint strain. In addition, excess weight gain, strong seating postures, and loss of calcium in the body may cause temporary back pain in some people while causing some discomfort.
In some cases it may be necessary to see a doctor if your problem is serious.
But if your back pain is more, then you can make your back and spine strong by yoga.
So let’s know about some yoga posture.
Ardhamatsyendrasana (Spinal Twist Yoga)
- When it comes to Spinal Twist Yoga you have many options.
- It is one of the basic and influential Cat Cow Positions.
- For help, place your right hand on the ground behind you and the left-hand elbow on the right knee.
- Spinal Twist Yoga turns our backbone. This drag is very beneficial for the renal bone.
Marjariasana (Cat Cow Pose)
- To do the cat-cow posture, come to the tabletop position on your hands and knees.
- Arching your back and diving it as you push the floor down over the top of your hands and your feet.
- This asana helps massage the spine while stretching the back and body.
Balasana (Child’s Pose)
- To perform Balasana, sit in asana on the ground.
- Now while breathing, lift both hands above the head.
- You exhaled while coming down from the hips.
- And fold until your palms hit the ground.
- Take a deep long breath in and out.
- Stays in that pose for as long as you can.
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- Lie on your stomach.
- Place your hands near the chest.
- Slowly lift the chest by putting weight on your hands.
- Raise the body up to the navel.
- Do not force your back as much as you can.
- In this posture, your hands are not completely straight. Do it 5 to 4 times.
Vakrasana (Twisted Pose)
- First of all, spread your legs and sit on the ground.
- Sit with both legs together.
- Bend the knee of one leg and lift it and keep it with the other knee.
- Keep the spine straight and while exhaling, bend the waist to the other side.
- Now try to touch the other knee by pressing the knee of the other leg with the elbow of the hand.
- Breathing out, return to the first position.
- Repeat with the other side. Do it 3 to 5 times.
- Some things are important to keep in mind to keep back pain
- Keep your weight under control, practice regular yoga.
- Walk straight and keep the sitting position fine.
- If the pain is high, contact the doctor.
You Can Also Visit On My YouTube Channel: Fitness With Nikita
- 5 Yoga Poses to Help Relief Menstrual (Periods) Pain
- Sarvangasana Shoulder Stand Pose
- 5 Yoga Asanas For Navel Displacement
- What is Padangusthasana and its Benefits,
- Yoga Asanas to Increase Concentration and Memory Power
- (Uttanasana Yoga in Hindi), Type of Food In Hindi
- Stretch Your Body Before Going To Sleep For A Good Sleep
- Top 10 Twisting Yoga Poses For All 3 Stages | Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Best Tips To Be Happy
- How to do Locust Pose (Shalabhasana)
- Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat Fast
- Top 5 Most Effective Yoga Poses to Increase Height
- How to do Anulom-Vilom Pranayama